Monday, October 26, 2009
Things to do in Bali
ten things to do in Bali that everyone will surely enjoy.
1. Pamper yourself - massage anyone? Here in Indonesia, you can indulge with the great massage treats that are truly relaxing and soothing for your tired bodies. There are several massage centers here that offers very relaxing services for everyone. There are specific spas that are exclusive for tourists so one will definitely have a really great time.
2. Visit the Indonesian temples - when planning a vacation trip to Bali, include to your schedule to visit some of the well known shrines and temples of the place. A temple or two would complete your whole Bali trip.
3. Go Shopping - of course, one's trip to any place in the world will never be complete without the shopping spree. There are hundreds of shops in Bali that are ideal shopping destinations with amazing finds and affordable prices.
4. Check out the traditional dances - locally known as the "Kecak". Where the ck-ck sound is very fun to hear with accompanying native dances in some Bali public places.
5. See the Cheeky monkeys - these monkeys are pretty famous in Bali. Hundreds of these long tailed monkeys are seen in some parts of Bali that is a center of attraction here. Visitors can also feed these monkeys with bananas that are sold outside the gates from where the monkeys are kept.
6. Watch the beautiful Sunset - the days are quiet very hot in Bali and the perfect time for everyone to stroll outside is when the sun is setting. The beautiful sunset of Bali is very spectacular! Visitors always find time to stop and stare at the setting sun during sunset hours.
7. Run in the rain - Bali always have rains, and it is a great fun experience to dance along the rain. It is more fun when you have your friends with you to join you lose yourself along the dropping waters.
8. Eat - indulge with the delicious Indonesian cuisines that are very mouth-watering and delectable meals that are cooked by the Indonesians.
9. Watch the dolphins - in Lovina beach found in the north of Bali is where the lovely dolphins are found. Lots of tourists come to for them to get a chance of holding the dolphins closely and play with them in the waters.
10. Book your next Bali trip - once you visit this country, you'll definitely be back for more so it is ideal for everyone to book their next Bali trip right after your first trip.
by Pinky mcbannon. Visit her Interesting Site on Asian Travels and Destinations. Discover Asia's Culture and Great Food! at http://www.goingplacesinasia.com
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Pinky_Mcbanon